Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Weekends...and a few jewels! :)

I officially hate leaves. I hate them with a deep, fiery passion. My biology teacher may possibly be Satan. Um, so, yeah, and classifying them is even worse. 10th grade biology is destroying my weekend, haha.

Favorite quote so far today?

"I am never getting excited and saying LEAF! again. If I say that, it is because I saw a leaf and now I am terrified." -Cwizz :))

Diamonds- Thursday, October 15- Me and Ronni's "map" in Mrs. Gardner's class of our bubble and Zac Efron's house!

Assorted days: -Monroe's quote about fairy tales- "Sex is a fact of life. If a guy asks for it, he's a player. If a girl gives it, she's a whore. If two people wait, it's a fairy tale."
-Being told that I stand out above all the rest :)
-Explosions in math class.
-Bonding before the volleyball game; Hailey being absolutely crazedd!
-Andrew deciding to kill everyone not in the bubble; Sarah thinking he meant the literal bubble and putting her little sister Sammy in the bubble as fast as she could.
-Sarah's "Venezuela!" "or...Eureka!"

Yupp. I love my lifee.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment