Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer 2010...and so it begins.

SUMMERRR!
Finally, it's here. I honestly can't believe that I just left sophomore year behind. Oh, let me go ahead and tell you that I am not longer a 4.0 student...yep. I told you Math might kill me, and it kinda sorta did. I got a B. (Insert sad cry here) Oh well, I did everything I could have done and Geometry is just a horrible, terribly gross subject.

Haha, on a much happier note, my summer has been nonstop fun and craziness so far. Seriously. On Thursday I went home with Hailey. Ronni and Courtney came with, and we went fishing (what an interesting experience.) Then we had coffee by the fire and had "remember when" reminiscing time for hours after we swam. Sarah joined us later that night.

Sarah came home with me on Friday and we just chilled the whole day...I decided I was sad instead of happy about the end of the year. I hate endings. I hate change. It makes me saddened.

Saturday was Auntie Lisa's Grandaddy's 97th birthday party at this awesome Italian restaurant called Buca di Beppo, and we did a little shopping at Northpoint Mall. I got one of those cute dresses, it's black on top and floral on the bottom. I can't wait to wear it!

Sunday was church, and then BAMBOOZLE! We went to Six Flags (me, Courtney, Vicky, Sarah, and Megan) not only to ride roller coasters, but to see the concert. We got to see Forever the Sickest Kids, BoysLikeGirls, and All Time Low. Beast, amazing, incredible show and day!

Monday, I went to the movies to see Iron Man 2 with Nick...our chaperones were Courtney, Hailey, and Blake. Afterwards we went to Marble Slab and dropped Nick off. Then Courtney and Hailey spent the night (:

I remembered how much I have constant companionship during the summer when I was with Courtney and Hailey all day Tuesday, till they left, then I had about 20 minutes before Shelby got here. During those 20 minutes I talked on the phone to Monroe. Haha. I like people constantly. Last night was super fun! Now I'm doing Driver's Ed poolside while Shelbs and Blake swim. Youth tonight!

Ahhh, summer.

Xoxo.

Jordan <33

No comments:

Post a Comment